Tribal Forest Honey - harvested traditionally by Honey Hunters
- ORIGIN: Produce of wild honey bees of forest which build their colonies in the tree. This honey has been harvested from the forest of Kandhamal (Odisha), Nilgiri Forest (Tamil Nadu) and Katarniyaghat Forest (U.P.)
- HARVESTING: After manually squeezing the honey out of honeycombs, we use normal cotton cloth to remove only hive debris yet retaining all the natural goodies like propolis, royal jelly, wax & bee pollen. Next stage is to manually fill this honey in the bottle. No plant or machinery has been used in the entire process.
- UNADULTERATED: This raw honey is unprocessed, unheated, free from all type of adulteration such as sugar, corn syurp, artificial additives, colouring agents or preservatives. In fact we have not deeply filtered it.
- NATURAL NUTRIENTS: It is a bee pollen enriched super-food which naturally contains Vitamins, Minerals, amino acids, micro-enzymes. It is a great source of Antioxidant, boosts the immune system and known for its Anti-Inflammatory & Antibacterial properties.
- COLOR and TASTE: Dark brown in color with medium viscosity, the aroma and the taste reminds the wild flora of forest region.