We grow and process our own organic Moringa plants at our Gonda, farmhouse. Moringa Powder by Bonphool is a superfood dietary supplement that contains 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants. Moringa has a long history of use in systems of traditional superfoods for good health throughout the world. Moringa comes with 25% plant protein including all 9 essential amino acids, 24% fiber, rich source of iron, vitamin K & E, source of vitamin A & calcium, and antioxidants. It is a natural source of these nutrients, it is highly bio-available, and so our body can absorb the benefits more easily.
- Eating moringa leaves helps to reduce inflammation.
- Moringa leaves have anti-oxidative properties and protect against the damaging effects of free radicals present in the environment.
- Moringa leaves are a perfect resource for that as they stabilize the blood sugar levels due to the presence of isothiocyanates
- Apart from oats, flaxseeds, and almonds, moringa leaves are a dependable remedy against high cholesterol.
- Those who have tuberculosis can benefit greatly from moringa leaves as they reduce the negative effects of anti-tubercular drugs. The leaves accelerate the repair of the liver cells. The leaves have a high concentration of polyphenols that protect against oxidative damage to the liver and may even reduce it. They increase the protein levels in the liver.
- Moringa leaves are beneficial against digestive disorders. Those who suffer from constipation, bloating, gas, gastritis and ulcerative colitis should add Moringa leaves to their diet.
- Moringa leaves are rich sources of calcium and phosphorus. Both of these elements are needed for good bone health.