Start your day with a tablespoon of Nuts soaked in forest Honey. Dried nuts & seeds of the highest quality, when soaked in raw honey, becomes more than just a delicious treat. We have used various types of nuts and seeds such as Almonds, Cashews, Raisin, Walnut, Dry dates, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Flex Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Muskmelon Seeds and Cucumber Seeds to prepare this perfect nutritious pack. Process involved - cleaning of nuts and seeds, putting all the material along with raw forest honey in a large clay pot and baking it under the sunlight for 30 - 45 days. This nutritious pack is enriched with fiber, protein and various types of Vitamins and Minerals that you can include in your regular diet.
- Almonds, Cashews, Raisin, Walnut, Dry dates, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Flex Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Muskmelon Seeds and Cucumber Seeds soaked in raw forest honey and baked under sunlight for 30-45 days.
- Improved digestion: Soaking nuts in honey can make them easier to digest. This is because the soaking process helps break down some of the hard-to-digest components in nuts, such as phytic acid.
- Increased nutrient absorption: Soaking nuts in honey can also increase the absorption of nutrients, such as minerals and antioxidants, by removing some of the phytic acid that can block their absorption.
- Boosted energy: Nuts soaked in honey can be a great source of energy. Honey is a natural source of carbohydrates, which provide the body with energy, while nuts are rich in healthy fats, protein, and fiber.
- Some research suggests that both nuts and honey may have anti-inflammatory properties, which could help reduce inflammation in the body.
Start your day with delicious and nutritious snack of nuts soaked in honey!